Receiving services is one of the many services that Mr. Small Move Moving Company provides. Interior Decorators, contractors, businesses and individuals now have access to full service receiving and warehousing. We can receive your furniture, inventory, or other items direct from the manufacturer. Mr. Small Move provides unloading and loading with a forklift, unpacking, inspection, and inventory on all items received into our air conditioned warehouse facility. The best part is you can count on us to provide the same professional, careful, and personal service for your receiving needs as when we move across town.
- Receive items into warehouse (warehousing)
- Receive Inventory for businesses
- Unpack and removal / disposal of debris
- Inspection and report of condition on items received
- Items pad wrapped, boxed or wrapped prior to storage or delivery
- Notification of received items, same day or next day
- All items inventoried and stored
- Delivery and/or installation of all received items to residence, business, or job site
- We can receive one piece, an entire truck load, or full shipping container
- Receiving service at warehouse available Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Mr. Small Move's expertise and complete range of moving services, including art and antique moving, packing services for moving, crating services for moving, delivery of moving boxes and packing supplies, ensure that we can meet your most challenging and individual moving, storage and receiving needs with complete satisfaction.